Re: Uhaul Trailers

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Uhaul Trailers
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:10:57 -0800
(Oh boy oh boy! a towing thread!!)

The following is The Wisdom of the List. Heed It Lest Ye Perish.

I. When thou towest the MG with the rear wheels upon the tarmac, thou shalt
first removeth the driveshaft, lest thy transmission be smitten.

II. If thou attempteth to circumvent this law, by towing the MG backwards,
with the front wheels on the tarmac, be warned that this path is only for
those who follow the god Lugnut. For it is written that this act is
abominable in the sight of the great gods Dunlop, and Rudge-Whitworth, and
even the foreign god Borrani, and shall merit swift retribution, and thy
knock-offs shall be forfeit, and thy wheels, yeay, even unto utter
perdition.

(hey, if you don't believe me, read the archives...)

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///