You be the Judge of my MGB. Pics

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: You be the Judge of my MGB. Pics
From: "E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:53:35 -0400
Hi there list,  I am back after a couple of weeks of vacation.   Upon my
return I was visiting a new race shop of a friends friend. Coincidentally,
I was with my MGB that at the time was running poorly due to jetting of the
DGV Weber.  To my surprise, the owner (a Juan Pablo Montoya clone) was
known as Dr.Weber himself graduated with a PhD from Carburator
University.  While I was having myself a beer Juan Luis had taken apart my
weber.  Initially I got pissed because I had to get back home to pick up my
son.  I mumbled to myself and crossed my fingers.  Juan Luis and his team
of mechanics were at my car like an F1 at the pit stop. I could see jets go
in and out and computer cables all over the place.

Suddenly, I heard the engine crank and sultry vroom came out of the
exhaust. WOW! Did you jet my carb or switch engines I commented.  "Take it
for a spin" Juan Luis smiled as I nervously got in to my car.   The engine
was silk smooth and so powerful I could not believe it. At Last my LBC was
running as a true sports car.  I was passing Corollas and Civics Jesus!

Well, since my car has been tuned and all that had to be done is done I
posted pics on my web site for all you friends and not so friends on the
list. I feel I have done a very good job and bringing back to life a
vintage sports car. So you be the judge and let me know what you think.

Thanks to all those that pitched in with help. Enrique

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/3943/   go all the way down to a
MG pentagon logo.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list