Re: You be the Judge of my MGB. Pics

To: spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo
Subject: Re: You be the Judge of my MGB. Pics
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:22:30 EST
Enrique,
What a beautiful job on your restoration project. As they say a man is best
judged by his Deeds, in which case you are well ahead of the game with your
wonderfullly restored 1977 MGB.  I was wondering is that a stock color or did
you have it painted with another color other than the B/Leyland assortment.
Either way, WOW! What a beautiful job of  metal work, not a ripple or dent to
be seen anywhere. Did you have to spend a lot of time  redoing the panels and
body parts? Or was your car almost perfect when you started to do the prep
work prior to painting the car. To me your B looks better than it must have
looked when new! Other than the pleated interior it looks completely stock
and a near 100 point concours car. A lot prettier than mine if you remember
the picture I sent you. Cheers,
                                                         Albert Escalante
1978 MGB, 1977 Jaguar XJ6L
Central Coast British Car Club