Re: What are the Ramifications of Gasohol

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What are the Ramifications of Gasohol
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:05:17 -0600
Yes, they do that in some places down here in N.M. as well,  but by law they
have to put  on the pump that the fuel contains ethyl alcohol (usually in
really small letters) I try to avoid it in any of my vehicles. I am lead to
understand that this kind of fuel will burn very hot and eventually damage
the valves.
Even putting cooler running plugs in dose not help.  Also this kind of fuel
can be detrimental to fuel injected systems.
 Andy 66B