Re: What are the Ramifications of Gasohol

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What are the Ramifications of Gasohol
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:12:20 -0600
All:

South Dakota went leadless back in the early 80's.  The only way I can
get 92-93 octane gas for my 9.3:1 CR TD is to use gasohol.  So I've used
it ever since then except when I found leaded high octane in other
states.  The engine still has the original old style valves and guides
from a 1975 rebuild.  I add Bardoll's "Instead-O-Lead" to the tank.  The
only problem is now I've just about used up the big stock I had.  I
don't know if I can still get the product.  Going back to the gasohol
question, I've NEVER had any problem with the fuel pumps, fuel lines, or
carb gaskets.

Blake