Re: Spin on oil filter replacement...

To: "MG-BBS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spin on oil filter replacement...
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 19:59:22 -0400
Actually four types now. The original standard filter in the well known
orange box, DG (double guard) in a black box, TG (triple guard) in a silver
box and XG (xtra guard) in a silver can. I assume the filter material and/or
density varies from filter to filter. That said, I don't use Fram...I use
Bosch.

Mike
'79B