Re: Twin Cam - Re: [MGA_restorersgroup] EX 182 !

To: mgatwincam@yahoogroups.com, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Twin Cam - Re: [MGA_restorersgroup] EX 182 !
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 14:15:59 -0500
My 2 cents.

So few of the really milestone MG's are located in the US
even though the US recieved about 75% of the total post WWII
production.  Even some of the Sebring cars are now longer
here.  It would be great in the car would stay in the US.

Blake

<<<snip>>>
From: "Chris "V"" <t.velardi@snet.net> To:
<MGA_restorersgroup@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, October
04, 2002 9:05 AM Subject: [MGA_restorersgroup] EX 182 !

I'm  not sure how many owners and enthusiasts know what
vehicle  "EX-182 " is but is was the prototype of the MGA
that raced in La Mans in 1955
(coming in 12th place.)  This extraordinary car has been
owned for years by a dear friend Gerry Goguen. Gerry one of
the greatest MG enthusiast anywhere has sadly past away a
few weeks ago . I was not sure whether is wife Doris or
daughter Nicole  would save this priceless gem but it
appears that is will be for sale. I would hate to see this
car (the ultimate icon of MGA history) get sold to someone
who did not cherish the A's and was just be a large $ car
collector.  If any one has any interest in EX-182 (which is
in immaculate condition and has spent the 20 years or so in
Gerry's MG museum drop me an email  at t.velardi@snet.net
Chris "V"

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free
from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm