Re: MGB Brake Caliper Rebuild Recommendations

To: Rick Starkweather <rstarkweather@scottmadden.com>,
Subject: Re: MGB Brake Caliper Rebuild Recommendations
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 14:08:45 -0600
Rick Starkweather wrote:
> Anyone have any recommendations re: someone who can rebuild my front
> brake calipers?  Moss, Joe Curto, Apple Hydraulics, Atlanta Imports,
> someplace in Wisconsin???  Moss prices seem high, Atlanta Imports had
> the lowest price, I have heard good things about Curto, and some mixed
> reviews with Apple.  VALUE is my primary consideration.  The calipers
> are for my race car, so I need a quality rebuild job.  That said, I
> don't want to pay an unnecessarily inflated price.  I have a lot more
> things I can spend my money on to get the car ready for the track this
> season.
>

> Richard D. Starkweather
> Scott, Madden & Associates, Inc.
> 919-781-4191 (office)
> 919-345-9871 (mobile)

For in Wisconsin, you might try World Wild Auto, Peter C. He's on the
list. He does a fantastic job on shock rebuilds. I don't know if he
does calipers.

http://www.mailbag.com/users/nosimport/

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155