RE: MGB Brake Caliper Rebuild Recommendations

To: "'Paul Root'" <proot@iaces.com>,
Subject: RE: MGB Brake Caliper Rebuild Recommendations
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 01:12:05 -0500
I personally have done business with Atlanta Imported Auto Parts for over 15
years and have found them to be absolutely EXCELLENT. I spent thousands with
them on my 73 Black Beauty B roadster. In fact, I purchased a set of
remanufactured calipers from them last year. They also rebuilt the tranny
for me last year. VERY reasonable cost an both functioned PERFECTLY! They've
been doing MG stuff for a long time. They are proud and maybe even a little
too much so but they have a right to be. They really DO know their stuff. I
strongly recommend them. See Tom or Lamar. Tom is the parts guru and Tom is
the techie. No personal financial interest. Just a satisfied customer and
they just deserve the recommendation. Now if I can find someone like them
that does Vette stuff!

Jerry Erbesfield
Was -73 Black Beauty MGB roadster
Now - C-5 Vette Black Beauty roadster (Vert)
jerbesfield@mindspring.com
http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com