Re: Wiring question/ head light switch 69C

To: "JAMES SCHULTE" <schultejim@prodigy.net>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring question/ head light switch 69C
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:03:47 +0100
On similar era MGBs the interior or map lights were only available when the
main lighting switch was in its first and second positions, but they were
fed with a red wire.  If the interior lights can be turned off independently
then you could connect that purple to the purple at the fusebox, but if you
want them to be over-ridden by the main lighting switch connect them to the
red (available with parking and head lights) or blue (headlights only).