RE: Transporting an engine in an SUV

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Transporting an engine in an SUV
From: "Larry" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:09:21 -0600
A friend of mine uses this technique.  He lets the air out of his tires,
slides the engine (on an engine stand) into his Volvo station wagon and
puts air back in the tires.

It is a good idea to sit the engine in a tire (the engine still needs to
be securely lashed down) while transporting it in the back of your
pickup.

Larry Hoy