Re: canada trip-helpers?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: canada trip-helpers?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:10:22 -0700
I would think you could use your US ATM card anywhere in Canada (anywhere
there's a bank branch, at least). I had no problem using mine in England and
Spain. Just withdraw cash in large bundles so as to minimize the effect of
the add-on fees.

Otherwise, sounds like Barney has it covered.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149