Re: The After-Market

To: WSpohn4@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The After-Market
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 04:14:40 -0700 (PDT)
> > Uh, oh...  I'm going back through all of my Moss
> > invoices right away.  I think I might be a rube.

>  Easy to tell.  Check for fuzzy dice with
>  or without 'MG' on them, tail spoilers,
> 'bras', programmable musical horn systems

Ah HAH!  I figured out the problem!  You are
apparently collecting the most hilariously cheesy
bunch of horsesh%$ catalogs the planet has even seen!
Musical horn systems?  What the heck are you reading?

No wonder you don't like catalogs.  If I had that pile
of dung on my desk, I wouldn't like it either.

=====
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB Vintage Race Project
www.sopwithracing.com