Re: Seat belts

To: <Cyc10@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat belts
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:35:03 +0100
Originally both GTs and roadsters had fixed belts bolted to the side of the
arches (see Clausager).  Then they were moved to the tonneau panel for North
American MkIIs and other markets from 71 to 77, but the quick-release mounts
for there are long gone.  My 73 and 75 still have the arch side mounting
points even though the 75 is a GT with inertia reels on top of the arches.
Brackets are available to bolt 'standard' inertia reel units to the arches
to my 73 roadster.

PaulH.