Chrome roll bar question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Chrome roll bar question
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:47:13 EST
Hi Listers: Earlier today I saw a Miata (I think) with a chrome roll bar. It
really looked neat as it came up behind each headrest in a tight circle rather
than a long straight piece like the ones I have seen on our B's.
In the interest of safety, I want to install a roll bar in the "B" I am now
restoring for my son as I know my grandaughter will also want to drive it in a
year.

Have any of you done this? If so, can you send specs or pictures?

If no one has, I am going to talk with a body shop friend of mine and perhaps
have one built.

Thanks
Dennis Barr