RE: 70 B air pump hose needs replacing

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 70 B air pump hose needs replacing
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:43:45 -0600
John, one more suggestion.  If you find a FRIENDLY auto parts store they
will probably let you scrounge around in their parts room to look for a
molded hose that can be substituted for the original.

However, beware, if you find an appropriate substitute it will be your
responsibility to record the part number and jump in on this list whenever
someone has the same problem as you are experiencing now ....

Larry Hoy