Re: storage

To: "Paul Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: storage
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:48:45 +0100
Is it garaged or outside?  If garaged I wouldn't add anything, in fact I
probably wouldn't even cover it as I have mine with the hood/top up and the
side windows half open.  I find that even a cotton cover stops air
circulating and the steering wheel can get a bit green.  If outside then
with a waterproof but breathing cover it shouldn't need anything else unless
the cover doesn't reach below the sills.

PaulH.