RE: Why do (or did) the British drive on the left.

To: "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Why do (or did) the British drive on the left.
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:39:38 -0500
One of the problems was with the Mars landers of a few years ago.  Guidance
computers were done in US units, landing computers were done in Metric.
Nobody ever thought to make the conversion between the two.  As a result the
landers were obliterated during the reentry and landing process.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer
87 BMW 325es