RE: Key West Regional Meet

To: "'dave houser'" <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Key West Regional Meet
From: "TJ Tryon" <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:30:23 -0500
Fred and Cindy are my parent's next door neighbors in Indiana as well.  I've
seen the 100,000th car, and have sat in it.  It really is exceptional, with
its sheep shag carpet, and fully restored glory.  You forgot to mention its
website:  http://www.100000thmga.com  I guess Fred's brother accidentally
got a hold of it when a MG dealer mistakenly sold it to him.

Was just down at Hurricane Joe's a few weeks ago while in Key West.  If you
happen upon the lower keys, it is a fantastic place to sit and eat while the
charter captains bring in the daily fish.

TJ