Spridget parts car for sale Phoenix AZ

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget parts car for sale Phoenix AZ
From: "Michael Jose" <michaelwjose@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:32:35 -0700
Friends,
I've been lurking for awhile more than working on cars, which has me bummed
out.  Unfortunately, I took on too many projects and I need to unload a Sprite
I took on.  I thought I would have time to rebuild it back when my B was daily
driver and was nice to me.  Now I am moving and don't have room for both and
the brother's Buick.
66 or 67 Sprite, Rust through the front quarters and floors, engine is messy,
water jackets rusted up, probably frozen, but I think rebuildable, trans
needed love when PO parked it, has wire wheels that need to be reworked.  The
car has no title, but I think it could be a big project to rebuild and retitle
or a very complete parts car.  I paid $300 for it, but I need to get it out of
my apt complex garage, so I will give it away to any lister who wants to give
it a good home, if you pay to haul or come get it.

Please contact me off list as my computer time is limited with no internet at
the new house.

Thanks and good motoring,
Mike Jose
michaelwjose@hotmail.com