Re: What is with MGB jacks?

To: ksmith40@centurytel.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What is with MGB jacks?
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:57:17 -0700 (PDT)
The market (people buying on eBay) will set the price. Keep looking, I have one
at home for the show car that is perfect and just for shows. I have a small
walmart scissors jack that I use when I need a jack.
FWIW YMMV
Carl

ksmith40@centurytel.net wrote:
They made how many thousand MGBs over the years?
And of those thousands, how many are still being used?
And the jacks didn't change much over those years?

So why is that everyone wants a mint for a jack?

It seems to me that there should be a surplus of jacks lying around based
solely on the number of cars sold vs. the number of cars being driven. I guess
I need some enlightenment on this.

Yahoo! Mail