Re: New '79 MGB owner

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New '79 MGB owner
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:25:32 -0500
many of the tirumph people (who of course i don't have anything to do with)
say that dan masters' kit for the TR6 is absolutely the only way to go for
quality and reliability.  the only gotcha is that his wires are heavier gage
and therefore can be a little harder to work with in small spaces.  if i
were to rewire a car, i wouldn't even consider anything else.

i have heard monza systems, and they are LOUD!!!!!  personally, i wouldn't
go there, but ymmv