Re: New '79 MGB owner

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, "MG List"
Subject: Re: New '79 MGB owner
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:45:29 -0500
Feel free to contact me directly if you need any used bits for your
project as during the course of building an MGB V8 I've ended up
completely dismantling a number of 77-80 chassis, so I've probably got
spares.

All the best.

Kelvin Dodd

**************************************

Kelvin (or anyone else), if you happen to have a spare "rocking courtesy
lamp" #164-965 amongst your spares, I would be happy to buy it from you.  I
see you don't have any at Moss.  Mine disintegrated while changing harnesses
on my '79.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."