Re: Overdrive Woes

To: mgbgt@herricknet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Overdrive Woes
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:14:59 EDT
Mark,

Someone else probably has the exact answer, but to me it sounds as if this
happens with no electrical power to the solenoid the problem must be in a bad
seal in the activation system.  Keep your fingers cross that it is one you
can get to from the bottom of the car.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT (w/OD)
66 Mustang

In a message dated 9/6/2005 2:03:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,