Re: Faultless MGB-GT

To: hineline@ocotillofield.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Faultless MGB-GT
From: Emjaxfl@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:11:39 EST
Before we get to wild and crazy with suggestios, perhaps we might establish
the following:

What is your budget for the project going to be?
What time frame to have for a finishes car?
Is there a preference of model year?
Can we prioritize the modifications to the car?
Must all of them be done before she will be driving the car?

I assume that you don't have the car yet. Personally, a MK 1 BGT in Grampian
Gray with a red interior is a beautiful combination but your wife's tastes and
preferences will dictate model year and color combination. Buy the best
quality car you can find and afford. Perhaps some of your suggested
enhancements
will not be needed or can be scheduled for the future.

Eric in Florida