RE: Faultless MGB-GT

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Faultless MGB-GT
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:22:57 -0000
Paul said: "You would be surprised, perhaps, at how little difference this
makes to brake pressure."

Thanks Paul, that might explain why I'm having trouble deciding whether the
servo on the BGT I'm currently reviving is actually working or not (using
the old 'press on the pedal and see if it moves when you start the engine'
test).

Richard & Sammy (the BGT formerly known as Nancy)

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.