Re: Faultless MGB-GT

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Faultless MGB-GT
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:31:16 -0000
I only have experience of the remote servo i.e. the ones where disconnecting
the vacuum made very little difference.  Maybe the direct acting type offer
much more assistance and hence are more noticeable when it is disconnected.
I don't understand why a disabled servo should result in much heavier pedal
pressures for the same braking effort than if the servo is not present at
all.

PaulH.