Re: MGA RAG TOP air leak

To: "Tom Gunderson" <Thgun@comporium.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA RAG TOP air leak
From: yd3 <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:14:01 -0600
When I installed the top on my TD which is practically the same, I put a thin
strip of foam UNDER the bow cover.  That way it wouldn't absorb water.  If you
put the strip on OVER the bow cover you must be sure to use a closed cell foam
that won't absorb water.  Otherwise the water will just blow through the foam.

Regards,
Blake

Subject: MGA RAG TOP air leak