Re: MGA RAG TOP air leak

To: yd3@nvc.net, Thgun@comporium.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA RAG TOP air leak
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:26:27 EST
I had a 59 MGA in 66-67 while in the Army, and it had the same air  leak.
Actually, at speed the darn thing bowed up a good two inches and  became a
giant
fresh air scoop, nice in the summer but wow! really, really cold  in the
winter.  Not into the whole LBC ethic yet and a callow youth of 18,  I found a
C-clamp an effective yet inelegant solution.

Jay Donoghue
72 B-GT
66 Mustang

In a message dated 1/4/2006 4:16:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, yd3@nvc.net