Re: Opinions of this welder?

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: Opinions of this welder?
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:29:18 -0600
After saying what I said in the other post, I do have to
defend HF a bit.

Last fall, I finally bought a little utility trailer, that I've
needed for years.

I was just going to get the little 40x48 inch one and add my own
floor and rails. $129. Perfect for what I need.

I went there, and bought it. Then went around back to pick it up.
They can't find one. The manager was very sorry. To me it wasn't a
big deal. A few minutes to refund, I'm only out some time.

I didn't want the 4x8 ft folding one. Too big for where I was storing
it. Instead she offered me the 35x55 inch (I think) one, that comes with
the flooring and metal sides and rear gate, for the sale price of the
basic kit. $129. In there catalog it's $299. And it is now on sale for
$239. I was going to offer to split the difference with them, but she
wouldn't hear of it.

The kicker was that I had the wrong car, and it wouldn't go in (by about
1 1/2 inches) in my Altima. So I had to drive home and get my wife's 6
Wagon (and why I didn't take it in the first place, I'll never know).

They went above and beyond great customer service. I'll definitely go back.

Paul.

--
Paul Root
"Few people know what to do when hula girls attack." - Sam, age 8