RE: Key Question

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Key Question
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:47:53 -0400
Mike,

There is a diminutive program that allows you create randomly composed
words (just like in a notebook or scrap of paper) and then retrieve it.   I
just typed in "key" and up popped three 'notes' and Groh was one of them
complete with email address, price etc !  If you want a copy let me
know.  The company who wrote it gave it to me because their new version was
all bells and whistles which I found a pain - just TOO much.

At 09:43 AM 5/15/06 -0400, Mike Razor wrote:
>I am glad you came up with Pete Groh's name and information.  I remembered
>his name but could not find any contact information in my old fashion stacks
>of paper filing system.
>Mik

Regards

Barrie Robinson

MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII
Canada
705-721-9060
barrie@look..ca

Purveyor of O-ring kits for restoring Smith & Jaeger gauges,
                       Stainless steel mesh grilles, air vents & airdams and,
                       Sound deadening material and kits for MGBs