Re: Key Question

To: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Key Question
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:48:18 -0700
On May 15, 2006, at 11:15 AM, Max Heim wrote:

> Another key question: would the ignition/trunk key be the same
> pattern as
> the door key for a '66 B?

On my '75, which is plenty of time for MG to change their key ideas,
I have 3 keys.

Ignition key, which only fits in the ignition lock
door key, which fits the boot and the passenger door (it fits the
driver's side too, but that lock just spins in the door).
Glove box key, which only fits the glove box.  I had this key made
from the number provided by my build certificate; the previous owner
had lost the key long ago.

--
Aaron Whiteman -- http://www.panix.com/~awhitema/MG/
  '75 B (red for now), HIF4 carbs