Damaged MGA Engine?

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Damaged MGA Engine?
From: "Bill Miller (LBC's)" <lbcs@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:38:11 -0400
I too have had those hoses fail on my MGB.  I bet yours was the fancy SS
braided one, wasn't it.   Those had some serious problems and the good folks
at Motorhead make a great replacement hose that will not fail.  It is more
expensive, but a heck of a lot cheaper than a rebuild.  I swear by it.  The
guy I talked to was Jeff.  Great guy.

Look at motorheadltd.com and see "Bad Parts" sections

NFI, just a very, very satisfied customer!

Bill