hand brake

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: hand brake
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 07:50:32 -0400
        The hand brake on my 1966 +4 works fine but not for long. What I mean
is,
initially when I set the brake it holds. After a short period of time
however it will release all by itself. This annoying and I was wondering if
any of you had suggestions as to how to correct this problem. It actually
feels like spring today in Northeast Ohio. The forcast is for rain today
and tomorrow which is just what we need to clean the roads.

        The Northeast Ohio Austin Healey Club is hosting a British Car Swap Meet
and Car Show in Richfield Ohio on May 4th and 5th. It will be at the Holliday
Inn on Rte 21
(4742 Brecksville Rd) in Richfield Ohio. This is also the first event on
the calender for the Ohio MOG. There will be a rally Sat afternoon with the
Swap meet and show on Sunday from 10am-4pm. For further information you
should contact Jack Ankers 1-800-334-6566.  I'll be the guy with the silver
and black beauty!

Dave McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine