Re: [oletrucks] Water Jacket Welding; Parking/Headlights

To: "Lewis Osborn" <losborn@teleport.com>, <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Water Jacket Welding; Parking/Headlights
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:55:24 -0500
Mine works the same way as you initially described also & the wiring diagram
bares this out.  I don't know why they started making them that way, but I
heard that it got changed (to keep the parking lights on all of the time),
because of a lot of mistaken motorcycle identity with single headlight
vehicles causing a lot of wrecks.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com