Re: [oletrucks] Trucks:Rear End Ratios

To: safesix@worldnet.att.net, rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Trucks:Rear End Ratios
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:14:15 EST
  If you have a positration or LS differential, then you can raise the
rearend, rotate the wheel on erev and count how many times the driveline goes
around.
  If you have an open rear, or non-posi, non-LSD, the you have to rotate the
wheel TWO rev's and count the driveline rotations.

  If you've ever had a rearend apart and could see the spider gear action,
you'll see what's going on.

  Mike