Re: [oletrucks] VIN Numbers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] VIN Numbers
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:28:10 EST
When we were looking at the 54 we just got, the vin number did not match, nor
did it match the engine number.  The way the title, for NC at least, was
written up you could tell it was a cab vin.  What we ended up figuring out was
that at the end of the vin, I think that was were it was, on the title was the
letter "B." After looking at the truck and the vin for about 20 min we decided
to take a closer inspection of this mysterious "B." Come to find out the "B"
stood for a body/cab change.  So in my case the vin doesn't match but the
state does recognize it was changed.

Hudak,
2-54 3100
57 3100