Re: [oletrucks] My Not-So-Excellent Adventure

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My Not-So-Excellent Adventure
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 00:53:46 -0500
Thanks Dave and Burton for the comments.  BTW after I posted the
message, I did some further exploration and found a pin hole in the
brake line where the fluid was spraying a fine mist during pedal
depression.  I confirms my suspicions that I was going to replace the
whole brake line system anyway.

This list is great, nice bunch of enthusiasts here, and I have gotten a
lot of great info so far.  Happy Easter everyone!

Wally / 53 3100
Templeton, MA