[oletrucks] Thanks...'53 - 235.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks...'53 - 235.
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 08:23:26 EDT
Thanks everyone and especially Grant, Shawn and Bob ADler for their help in
deciphering the plethera of numbers of the engine.  Another Question... Is
there any quirks, or goodies associated with an '53 - 235?  I assume that
since it is the 1st generation, that they made changes.  Is this engine worth
any more since it is a '53?  are they rare? (he he he... I can hope can't I?)
 And more importantly is it difficult to find parts????

Thanks in AD vance,
Casey
'47-2 Thriftmaster