Re: [oletrucks] Column....

To: "Ole'Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Column....
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 06:15:38 -0400
[oletrucks] NAPCO identification.
I've heard that NAPCO's sometimes used Dana 23 X-fer cases.  I'm needing a
rebuild on my 59 1-ton, and I'm trying to figure out exactly what I have.
Tag markings:NAPCO Industries serial #:D9 298.  B/M:222-39. Model#: blank.
Any ideas?  Also, need recommendations for a machinist in or near Virginia
who does better than great quality work.  I'm willing to drive for the
quality.  Live near Petersburg, VA. Thanx.
Kevin
59' Apache 38/NAPCO.