Re: [oletrucks] Sand Blaster

To: Passnb4U@aol.com, haist@jps.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sand Blaster
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 06:11:52 EDT
In a message dated 04/16/99 07:51:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Passnb4U@aol.com writes:

<<
   I'm actually on my way to Post Tool (like a Harbor Frieght), they have a
40
 pound capacity (bout a 1/2 a bag of sand) Pressure Blaster, works from 6cfm
 to 25cfm...cost is on sale for $69.95.
   I'll give a report on it early next week.  >>

It's wishful thinking to believe a pressure blaster will work on 6 cfm. 16
cfm should power it nicely with a 3/32 nozzle.  Remember nozzle bore grows
quickly with use, so more air is needed as nozzle ages.  I've used 5/64 "
nozzles for fine sheet metal, but sand usually clogs up this size nozzle and
gets frustrating.
Bob ADler