[oletrucks] 350 or 305

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 350 or 305
From: ace0027@ibm.net
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:21:21 -0500
    I need a little help. I bought a 350 from a 79 Camaro, and was happy
till a buddy stopped by and said "Your putting a 305 in Ace!?"
    First of all I don't think he could be sure of what it is setting
across the shop from it, but it did get me worried all the same.

    I've gone through my books and found nothing, but then my newest
stops at '70 so.... I also went to the page referred by the org. web
site, but found nothing there either. So...=) if anybody cares to give
me a hand, heres the number:

    I always use the stamped # on the front of the deck, so thats what
this is.

VO328DRA
directly below
19CI61113