Re: [oletrucks] Request for info...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Request for info...
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:53:27 EDT
I'm one of the loyal Obsolete Customers - great service and reasonable
prices.

I too am about to make the bed wood decision. I see that one vendor (I think
it was Truck Shop) offers "Apitong" wood that is supposed to be what is used
in commercial trucks. I looked it up on some web sites and appears to be a
good alternative thougth not original (original is black anyway and most
people finish the wood a lot nicer). Anyone used "Apitong"?

Thanks,

EEHodges@aol.com
Emory Hodges
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"

In a message dated 4/23/1999 1:15:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,