Re: [oletrucks] Request for info...

To: Joe Clark <jclark1@utk.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Request for info...
From: Jimmy <doodle@flintemc.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 00:17:53 -0400
I have used Obsolet Chevrolet since I started on my '55. They are close
and Brian or Mrs.helen will help you everyway they can.Their phone
number is (912-686-5812) they have a toll free number but I have it at
work.I can get it if you need it tomorrow.
Jimmy
doodle@flintemc.net
http://members.flintemc.net/~doodle/index.html