[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#95699308: 1955-1959 C

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#95699308: 1955-1959 Chevy/GMC truck heater box
From: jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 06:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  1955-1959 Chevy/GMC truck heater box
Seller: myneckbred@aol.com
Starts: 04/25/99 07:13:34 PDT
Ends:   05/02/99 07:13:34 PDT
Price:  Starts at $10.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=95699308

Item Description:
        1955-1959 Chevy/GMC truck heater box.  Used condition.  Heater core has
been removed from box for picture.  Came with a 55 I bought.  Never installed
it.  Not shure of true condition.  Any questions please email me.  High bidder
to pay actual shipping charges. Checks/MO's accepted.  Payment to be recieved
with 7 days of close of auction.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com