Re: [oletrucks] questions on interior parts

To: "Kathy Bray" <thistle@midcoast.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] questions on interior parts
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:08:35 -0500
First, on any questions that you have on particular parts assemblies or
operation, you can get a lot of information in the shop manual & factory
assembly manual.  Part numbers are often referenced (as a third book, a
parts book is also helpful).  Even though these books are all $20-$25 each,
they will save you a lot of time & rework.  Look below for answers to you
individual questions (answers in CAPS).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com