[oletrucks] Napco 1/2 ton wheel cylinders

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Napco 1/2 ton wheel cylinders
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:48:48 EDT
Hey Kelly at Jimmy Carters,
   Remember when I bought the wheel cylinders for the front of my truck?
Shen they came I mentioned that the angle of the brake hose was different
than the previous one.  I got down to put them on yesterday and I was right.
The angle is around 15 degrees on the new one (WRT  the backing plate). The
angle on the old one is about 75.  On the old one that points the brake line
back drastically to miss a bolt that is right behind the backing plate. The
new one puts the line as a direct bullseye into the bolt. I am researching
what brake line can rectify the situation and will keep you abreast of any
developments.  Just thought that you might want to know.  Let me know of any
solutions that are developed on your end.

Is truckexpert@AOL.COM your eddress? I could not make it work

Stan the man
56 napco
NEWBERG ORE