Re: [oletrucks] Napco 1/2 ton wheel cylinders

To: "G. StPierre" <gstpierr@u.washington.edu>, <STMSymank@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Napco 1/2 ton wheel cylinders
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:31:36 -0700
They should be different angles on the tube going in from the left and the
right, and they should both be a stepped bore.  Mine has a little tube that
is attached to the back side of the cylinder, and gets it extended out past
the obstructions.  I have been told that you must salvage the extension
tube from your original cylinders and install them on the new ones.  Good
luck.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco