RE: [oletrucks] Title, Inspection & Tags in Texas?

To: "'Bennett Ratliff'" <Bennett@HUNTPROP.COM>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Title, Inspection & Tags in Texas?
From: Terry Stellman <stellman@noex.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:28:23 -0500
Do you really need a title to get insurance?  If you have a vehicle financed
you don't have a title and you can get insurance.  I also can't believe that
the sleazy, slimy insurance companies would be that particular about taking
your money.  Getting it out of them might be another story though.  My two
cents worth.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas