[oletrucks] NAPCO Parts

To: "Ole'Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] NAPCO Parts
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:43:57 -0400
Hey all, as you know, parts for NAPCO drivetrains are impossible to come by.
I've been researching the history of NAPCO, trying to find a source, and
"bingo",  Happy Birthday!

Border Parts Drivetrain Components
38755 Bancroft Drive
Spring Valley, CA. 91977
(619) 461-0171.
(800) 533-0171
Supplies transmission and transfer case parts for NAPCO's (among other
things)

My research had indicated that Border Parts has accumulated many NAPCO
parts, including the NOS stock from DANA/Cushman. I called and spoke with
Jon Compton (nice guy) and has a good supply on the shelf.
For example, he's got SPICER 23 rebuild kits for $100.00.
Says he carries bearings/gears/seals/and whatever you need for your
driveline.

Just passing on the information.  We've got to keep em' runnin'!!!

Yours,
Kevin
59 Apache 38/NAPCO